Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A small step up...

I had completely forgotten that several months ago I put together the justification for my being promoted to the next grade up - basically I had to show that I was already doing that role.
 
Anyway, Friday last week my boss called me aside and gave me the letter saying that I had been successful!
 
Even better was the very slight pay rise that I wasn't expecting :)
 
Apart from now having to live up to expectations, I now qualify for a bigger share of the pie when it comes to the performance-based bonus next time around...but the day job won't be changing.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Since you were doing the job anyway it must be nice to be recognised for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for slight pay rises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh yeah that's great news Indy!! I'm glad for you ;)

    ReplyDelete