Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's a Lego Adventu-ure: Day 13

Meanwhile, whilst everyone else was busy eating, drinking and testin out the new toys...


The miscreant crept in through the window and started searching for something...


Hidden in the box of food, he found the Jewel of Shiny.

"Mine!" he said.


Idiot burglar...everyone heard him.


"After him!" Officer George cried,


"Our legs are too little to keep up" George said.
"I have an idea - to the po....I mean, little horses" George sugegsted.



"He's heading for the frozen lake...we have him now!"

"Ha!" the burglar said as he strapped on ice skates and took off across the ice.



"I've got this" said Batshitcrazy George AKA Batwomen.


 

THWIP!

WAHACK!

"Ow!"


"You're nicked, sport" Officer George told the burlgar when he came around.


"I'm sorry!" the Burglar said, "I only stole to pay my debt from betting on the ponies"

BAMPF!

"What the Fu---?" the Burglar said as the pony appeared behind him.

"Yeah...please don't use that word, we're running out of carrots." Officer George told him.


No comments:

Post a Comment