Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Front Line meets my lounge

"i wish i had a big place and a room dedicated only for doing stuff like that."
--Nadine

So do I, Nadine. So do I.

Photo of a very messy work area

This *was* the dining room bit of my lounge. It's now a mess. Somewhere under the pile is my printer. The new hills are stacked on the end of the table.

The rowing machine (on the left) has lots of raw materials (foam board, card etc) plus the early stages of the temple that I am making.

The yogurt pots contain various grades of sand...fine sand, larger sand (from a fish supply store), and decorative stone from Ikea.

On the right, the boxes of completed scenery, paints and miniatures.

2 comments:

  1. I would dearly like to know where all this... stuff is going to go once it is finished. And where has my table gone? How are we supposed to eat dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In boxes.

    As for the whole "dining room table" thing...that's the beauty of the plan. Since you aren't here, I don't need a dining room table. What I need is a hobby centre. So...ta-da!

    I'm sure the little elves will find the dining room table before you get home.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete