Monday, January 14, 2013

A Beaky Adventure - Beaky on Ice

Whilst on my ski adventure, I realised I had left the video camera mount at home, so was unable to get any footage of the snow.

So, obviously, the thing to do was go out again and record some.  In the snow.  Yeah, I was daft enough.

This trip stayed closer to home, and I headed over to Ax Les Thermes and up the Col de Pailheres taht I had been to before. This was where I had found a little snow earlier in the season, so figured it was a good spot to aim for.

The result was the following:

 
On seeing the snow plow being fitted with snow chains I decided to not go any farther and turned around (as you see at the end of the video).  However, part way down the hill I regretted my decision and wanted to try farther, so went up the nearby Col du Chioula until I decided I had pushed my luck enough for one day...


A fun ride out, but probably the daftest thing I have ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment